Held onsite January 2017 at your institution, the program will be conducted by the ICLIO Visiting Experts team. This four-member faculty team will provide a tailored curriculum on the nuances and complexities of immuno-oncology.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, your institution must meet all of the following criteria:
• Be a current ACCC Cancer Program Member in good standing
• Have already established—or are in the early stages of implementing—an immuno-oncology program, and be willing to discuss your practices with ACCC and ICLIO
• Identify and assign a champion to interact and coordinate with the ICLIO project team.
• Have treated at least 50 or more patients with immunotherapy in the last 12 months
• Have plans to expand your immuno-oncology program over the next 2 years
• Enlist commitment of 5 or more key oncology professionals who will participate in the program:o Physician(s) (oncology, radiation oncology, surgical, internal etc.)o Nurse(s)o Pharmacist(s)o Social worker(s)o Financial counselor(s)o Administrator(s)o Other (e.g. nurse navigator)
• Approval for ACCC and ICLIO to publish key findings and outcomes from your workshop on their respective websites, as well as in white papers, social media posts, webinars, blogs, newsletters, and live education conferences.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit this application to Brissan Guardado via email at BGuardado@accc-cancer.org