2019 Vendor Form -NO FOOD
South Georgia Pride Festival Vendor Application
Address, City, State, ZIP Code
$60.00- 10'X10' space FOR PROFIT if paid/postmarked August1st
$35.00 - 10'X10' space NON PROFIT if paid/postmarked August 1st
FREE -10’x10’ space Other Regional Prides i fpaid/ postmarked by August 1st
$75.00 - 10'X10' space FOR PROFIT After August 1ST
$50.00 - 10'X10' space NON PROFIT AFTER August 1st
$25.00 -10’x10’ space Other Regional Prides after August 1st
Please list what you will be selling if applicable
PAYMENT You can pay for your space and/or electricity quickly and easily with PayPal or Cash App. Use the link below to pay directly at PayPal or you can print the form and include a check with your application. Printed applications should be mailed to: South Georgia Pride, Inc. PO Box 132. Valdosta, GA 31603 PayPal
Cash App ($southgapride)
2019 South Georgia Pride Festival, September 21, 2019
In signing this agreement for the 2019 South Georgia Pride Festival, vendor participants agree to each and all clauses set forth in this agreement. Failure by the participants to abide by any clauses set forth in this agreement of the 2019 South Georgia Pride Festival gives South Georgia Pride and/or the authorized agents of South Georgia Pride the right to (1) immediately terminate this agreement (2) require participant, immediately upon notice of violation of this agreement, to cease operations and vacate the premises, and (3) forfeit any and all fees paid to SOUTH GEORGIA PRIDE for the right and privilege of participating in the vendor area of the 2019 South Georgia Pride Festival. No clauses of this agreement may be changed in any way or altered without the written, signed permission of SOUTH GEORGIA PRIDE.
• Pride hours are Saturday, September 21, 2019 12pm to 7:00 pm.
• Non Profits may be asked to provide proof of non profit 501c(3) status.
• South Georgia Pride does not give non profit rates to political candidates, or political parties.
• Vehicles are allowed for Setup only for loading and unloading at 8:00am and Saturday only.
• Vehicles are ONLY ALLOWED IN PARKING AREA. Special permits given to those who need to drive on grass but only with prior approval.
• South Georgia Pride accepts no responsibility for items lost due to theft or breakage.
• Upon acceptance, South Georgia Pride will assign you a space number and send written confirmation by September 5, 2019. Instructions on check in procedures will also be included.
• Any vehicles illegally parked are subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
• At the festival site, serving or selling any form of alcoholic beverage is prohibited.
• In order to process this application, vendor must agree to the terms and conditions on page 5 and this agreement must be signed and dated and amount due submitted. Any applications received without agreement signed and/or without payment included will not be processed. Payment must be received by the deadline for the application to be considered complete. Please mail your application to:
South Georgia Pride
P.O. Box 132
Valdosta, GA 31603
1. South Georgia Pride, Inc is a not for profit organization whose primary function is to organize the annual LGBT Pride Celebration. The monies received from this application will go directly to paying the cost of producing this festival.
2. South Georgia Pride agrees to provide each vendor of the 2019 South Georgia Pride Festival with assigned space.
3. Anyone wishing to sell or serve either food and/or beverages at the 2019 South Georgia Pride Festival must complete and submit the Food Vendor Section.
4. Vendors shall not display, offer for view or sell any illegal or contraband items. The laws of the State of Georgia and local ordinances of the City of Valdosta and Lowndes County shall control. Participants shall not display, offer for view or sell any items that are unlicensed and/or copies/interpretations of licensed or registered items at any and all sites and operations of the 2018 South Georgia Pride Festival.
5. Vendors shall not display, offer for view, take orders for or sell any items that are imprinted, emblazoned or marked in any manner with the words "2019 South Georgia Pride Festival/Celebration." Even when printed with other words, participants shall not offer phrases, logos or artwork with any variations of these words.
6. Vendors shall not sublet their space to anyone.
7. Vendor acknowledges and understands that they are responsible for sales and use tax and shall in no way hold the South Georgia Pride or its representatives responsible for any type of permits other than for the festival itself.
8. South Georgia Pride will provide security at the festival site; however, South Georgia Pride accepts no responsibility for items lost due to theft or breakage.
9. SOUTH GEORGIA PRIDE makes no representation or guarantees towards actual festival attendance.
10. Vendors understand that SOUTH GEORGIA PRIDE has no control over weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, or governmental intervention, or any other cause that may prevent, and or interrupt, the festival, and participants shall hold SOUTH GEORGIA PRIDE harmless for any losses that could arise because of such event.
11. SOUTH GEORGIA PRIDE reserves the right to place Vendor in a booth location at the complete discretion of SOUTH GEORGIA PRIDE. Vendor may request a preference of placement, however,
SOUTH GEORGIA PRIDE shall have sole and complete authority to place the participant in any location, irrespective of the participant’s request.
12. Any vendor who desires access to electrical current must request such access no later than August 15, 2019. Participant agrees to pay additionally the sum quoted for your space for such electrical service.
Failure to provide notice of electrical service request, and or make service payment, shall result in the participant’s placement in a booth with no electrical service, and no guarantee of South Georgia Pride’s ability to provide such service.
13. Vendors agree to clean up their assigned space at the end of the event and remove any items brought by their organization/business. An ADDITIONAL FEE may be assessed if the area is not properly cleaned.
14. ABSOLUTELY NO ADULT CONTENT OR items displaying any profanity will be permitted in the park. This is to include props, costumes, merchandise, and advertisements. SOUTH GEORGIA PRIDE has the right to pull any items that may violate this policy. Refusal to comply may result in the removal of Vendor without refund. If you have any questions regarding the approval of props, costumes, merchandise, or advertisements, please do not hesitate to contact any SOUTH GEORGIA PRIDE Board Member.
Any modification of this agreement shall be null and void unless said modification is set forth in writing.
This agreement has been read, understood and entered into freely, voluntarily and absent of duress by the parties signed below.
Do you agree to abide to the terms and conditions of this agreement?
Yes, I agree
No, I do not agree
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service