All participants will have to adhere fully to the time-table and keep silence except when communicating with the teacher (this would also include non- usage of mobiles phone, reading material, the internet, etc.,)
• Abide by the rules and regulations during the retreat.
• Stay through the entire program from start to end.
• Be alert and aware during the entire program and be amenable to instructions and guidance by the teacher.
• If you are a practitioner with a history of practice in a different meditation tradition, you would be expected to lay aside your past practices and concentrate only on current teaching for the duration of the retreat.
• Be aware that meditation can sometimes induce unpleasant or painful experiences when inner purification takes places.