Rural Activation Forum / European network of rural institutions PREPARE
Questionnaire on "Poverty and Social Exclusion in rural areas " in preparation for the European Rural Parliament of 2017 (research directed to community leaders)
1. What types of exclusion do you meet in your neighborhood? (choose 3 options)
economic exclusion - people struggling with poverty,
financial exclusion - people having problems with using different types of financial services such as access to a bank account,
exclusion from the sphere of education and culture,
structural (eg., disabled, ethnic, racial, gender miniorities)
cultural (eg. in case of emigrants and their sense of alienation)
2. Representatives of which groups threatened of marginalization are the most numerous in your area?(choose 3 options)
children and adolescents from neglected backgrounds and dysfunctional families,
people living in difficult housing conditions,
peopleand families in difficult financial conditions,
victims of family pathology,
people with low qualifications,
people with disabilities and chronically ill,
elderly people (mainly lonely),
the unemployed (for a long time),
alcohol and drug addicts,
3a. Do you think the exclusion of Religious minorities is a serious problem in the area? Please rate on a scale from 1 to 5, where 1 means no problems and 5 serious problems
3b. Do you think the exclusion of national and ethnic minorities is a serious problem in the area? Please rate on a scale from 1 to 5, where 1 means no problems and 5 serious problems
3c. Do you think the exclusion of women on the local labor market is a serious problem in the area? Please rate on a scale from 1 to 5, where 1 means no problems and 5 serious problems
3d. Do you think the exclusion of lonely elderly people is a serious problem in the area? Please rate on a scale from 1 to 5, where 1 means no problems and 5 serious problems
4. Which of the following problems do you consider as the most serious for the area? (Please indicate maximum 3 answers).
finding a job on the local labor market,
aging of the local community,
depopulation of villages and outflow of young people,
the fragmentation of farms,
5. Do you think there is a poverty problem in the area?
I do not know
6. What do you think are the main causes of poverty in the area? (Please indicate maximum 3 answers).
liquidation of workplaces,
low pensions and social benefits,
high prices and rising costs of living,
random situations, illness, senility,
lack of resourcefulness,
lack of education and qualifications necessary in the labor market,
alcoholism, drug addiction,
7. Are there any social economy entities in your area such as social co-operatives, NGOs, Centers for Social Integration etc.? (Yes or No - If yes, please describe)
8. What do you think is the influence of social economy entities on the local environment in which such entities operate?
9. Do you know if there are any actions in the area of counteracting social exclusion? (Yes or No - If yes, please describe)
I do not know
10. What do you think are the opportunities for social inclusion of disadvantaged people and groups in the neighborhood?
11. Are there any effective initiatives for social inclusion in your neighborhood? If yes, please provide an example.
more than 65
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service