MVSR MATHEMATICS OLYMPIAD EXAM
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM FOR MATHEMATICS OLYMPIAD EXAMINATION- Will be announced soon( after 21 oct 2019)
1. The examination is objective pattern with multiple choice questions and fill in the blanks.
2. There will be 50 Questions and has to be completed in 60 Minutes.
3. Each Question carries 1 Mark.
4. Multiple choice questions with single answer.
5. Fill in the blanks .( No Negative Marking)
6. Negative marks will be for Multiple choice questions. For every 3 wrong answers 1 Mark will be deducted.
7. Any discrepancies in questions will be discussed after exam ( if any), and appropriate decision will be taken by organizing committee and would be final. No communication in any form is entertained. If it is brought to the notice about such misbehavior, strict action will be initiated.
The syllabus for the Examination is in two parts.
PART-I : Quantitative Aptitude
Numbers, Decimal Fractions, Square roots & cube roots, percentage, ratio & proportions, Time & work, Ages, Time & Distance, Simple& Compound Interest, logarithms, Areas, Volumes, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Calculus, plane Geometry, calendar, clock, permutations & combinations, probability, odd man out & missing series.
PART-II : Data Interpretation
Tabulation, Bar graphs, Pie Charts, Line Graphs.
Model Questions ( only for reference and not to be claimed for occurrence in Examination)
What least number must be added to 3000 to obtain a number exactly divisible by 19?
4 b. 5 c. 2 d. 7
If √((1+x/144)/2) = 13/(12√2)
36 b. 72 c.25 d.121
Sum of Ages of 5 children born at the intervals of three years each is 50 Years. What is the age of youngest child is
4 years b.8 years c.10 years d. None of these
4 men and 6 women can complete a job in 8 days, while 3 men and 7 women can do the same job in 10 days. In how many days can 10 women complete the same job?
16 days b.32 days c.40days d.45 days
Find the wrong number in series 1,1,2,6,24,96,720 and fill in blank : _________
* No Negative Mark for fill in the blank.
Read the data carefully and answer the questions:
The over all percentage of Tarun is ___________________.
In which subject is overall percentage is best?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service