February 27, 2018: How I Became a Quant - Berkeley
The Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering Program invites you to join us on February 27 at UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business for "How I Became a Quant: A Panel Discussion on Careers in Quantitative Finance" in the Spieker Forum of Chou Hall. Industry veterans will discuss their experiences, the current economic climate, and career paths.
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. The Haas School of Business is located on the UC Berkeley campus at 2220 Piedmont Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94720.
Parking after 5:00 PM is considered off-peak and is open to the public. Please see
for further information about parking options.
4:30 PM Registration
5:00 PM Program Begins: Panel Discussion and Q&A
6:15 PM Reception and Networking (Refreshments will be served)
- Rajat Agarwal, Senior Director - Investor Group / Capital Markets, LendingClub
- Ben Gum, Director of Portfolio Optimization and Risk Modeling, AXA Rosenberg
- Linda Kreitzman, Executive Director & Assistant Dean, Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering (MFE) Program
- Mengdan Ma, Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, BlackRock
- Ariel Pavlicevich, Portfolio Manager, Walleye Trading
- Logan Suguitan, Quantitative Analyst, First Republic Bank
- Emmanuel Vallod, Head of Research, SumUp Analytics
- Frank Xia, Data Scientist, Uber
- Andrew Alden, Head of Quantitative Research, WeatherStorm Capital (MODERATOR)
Highest Degree & Major
Check the box below if you are interested in receiving more information about the Berkeley MFE Program and future events.
YES, sign me up!
No, I'm not interested.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UC Berkeley.
Terms of Service