This form is for those who wish to ENROL / RE ENROL in music tuition in 2019. Full details of the program can be found at http://nossalhs.vic.edu.au/resources/2019-enrolment-information/instrumental-music-program-2019
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) PROGRAM DURATION: The program runs from February to November. Our instrumental teachers are contracted for this period based on the number of students enrolled at the commencement of Term 1 and Term 3.
2) WITHDRAWAL FROM PROGRAM: Students who wish to withdraw from music tuition MUST give 1 full term notice (10 weeks) in advance to terminate lessons at the end of Term 2 or Term 4. Students who cease lessons other than the end of Term 2 or Term 4 will be required to pay for the full contracted period. (Terms1 & 2 or Terms 3&4)
3) COMPOSITION OF PROGRAM: Lessons will be primarily be conducted on an individual basis for the selected period of time, however some lessons may be delivered as group musicianship and or a Masterclass to broaden the music experience.
4) ABSENTEE NOTIFICATION: - It is the responsibility of the student to give AT LEAST 24 hours' notice in the event of needing to change or cancel a scheduled lesson. Excursions, SACs and other school events will be published well in advance and the student should let their music teacher know immediately if they will be absent due to these circumstances. - Where 24 hours' notice cannot be given, for example in the event of sudden illness, every effort will be made to provide a make up lesson, however please note this is entirely at the discretion/availability of the individual teacher and cannot be guaranteed.
5) TUITION FEES: Music tuition fees are required by February 01, 2019, either: A. In full prior to commencement of lessons but no later than February 01, 2019 OR B 50% in advance - BY December 15, 2018 and the balance no later than June 15, 2019 ORC by 10 monthly Installments by arrangement.
6) PAYMENT OPTIONS: A & B will be accessed via Compass, or an installment payment arrangement can be discussed with Ms Deepti Arora in the office on 8762 4649 or email@example.com. Initial payment must be received no later than February 01, 2019
7) ENROLMENT / RE-ENROLMENT will only be confirmed upon receipt of this completed form NO LATER THAN MONDAY 03 DECEMBER, 2018 and after the Term 1 payment has been received (December 15, 2018) or a payment plan established no later than February 01, 2019.