As a program, it's important for us to understand how you view the world in general and yourself in particular. Each person has a unique way of thinking and a unique way of interacting with those around him or her.
Answer each of these questions as clearly and thoughtfully as possible, expressing the best of who you are.
These are "pondering" questions designed to stimulate your thinking in a particular way that will make our work together even more productive. Thank you for considering us!
Participant Full Name
What grade is your son?
Parent Full Name (if applicable)
1) Please indicate the learning goals you would have for this mentoring relationship?
Positive Behavior Change
2) Why are you interested in the program?
3) What are the 3 biggest challenges you are dealing with that has stopped your son's progress in life?
4) What 3 goals do you want to achieve within the next 6 months?
5) Do you believe in God or in the concept of a higher power? If so, describe the most useful and empowering aspects of your relationship with God. If not, what reference point do you use?
6) Mentorship is an investment. Are you willing to commit to investing yourself (as a parent) for the duration of the group?
Yes, I am ready to invest my time and finances for the next 36-weeks in order to help my son. my goals.
No, I am not able to commit just yet.
7) What's the best time of day to call to set up intake?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Redefined Life, Inc..