Rebuild and Reconnect Drive
Sign our volunteer pledge to commit volunteer hours in support of COVID-19 recovery needs. Seattle Works or our nonprofit partners will contact you once shelter-at-home is lifted to share volunteer opportunities. We may share your name and contact information with our nonprofit partners to connect them with you. Together, we can rebuild our community!
**If you are a nonprofit/organization requesting support, go here:
How many volunteer hours will you pledge as part of COVID-19 recovery efforts?
When are you able to volunteer?
What skills or experience would you like to offer as part of the volunteer pledge? (anything goes - the opportunities will be varied in work)
Is it okay if we share your name and contact information with our nonprofit partners?
Are you interested in recruiting a team of volunteers (friends, family, co-workers, etc)?
If you answer Yes to recruiting a team, how many people do you think you can recruit for a volunteer team (excluding yourself)?
Is there anything else we should know about your volunteer pledge?
Please review our volunteer expectations below and confirm your acceptance of each expectation by checking the box next to each line.
1) Treat people how you want to be treated, take care of each other as needed.
2) Ask what needs to get done, how you can support the work of the event/project at hand.
3) Be mindful and aware of yourself, personal bias, and socially aware of others.
4) Be open to engaging in conversations that may challenge your world view.
5) Accept that others can have multiple truths and different lived experiences.
6) Expect to make mistakes and fail forward. Re-assess and look for solutions accordingly.
7) Be willing to learn, embrace a growth mindset.
8) If you see something is not being done and you have been instructed on how it can get done safely, take initiative and do the thing.
9) Own your specific volunteer role and ask questions about your duties BEFORE you start, also have fun!!
10) Practice sustainability. Bring your own water bottle, carpool when you can, and take public transit if possible! One Bus Away is a good app to check routes and schedules!
11) Please do not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and do not consume any at the event.
Do you have any questions or concerns to share with us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service