Please complete the below signup!
2. Relay information between SPC and the Member School he or she represent on a regular basis. This may be done by giving updates at parent group meetings, emails or conversations with your school principal or through newsletters/emails directly to your parent community.
3. Be informed on issues involving SPC so as to be able to vote (when necessary) on behalf of his or her Member School.
4. Encourage all parents and families of SUSD students to attend our meetings and get involved.
5. Abide by the SPC Code of Ethics. Use the link below to read and submit. https://goo.gl/forms/oWy7T1KAWcbmgUuf1
6. Abide by the SPC Conflict of Interest Policy. Use the link below to read and submit.https://goo.gl/forms/7eYklOdwMJMnAnGU2
7. In the event that you are unable to fulfill any of the duties listed above or find a proxy to fulfill your duties, you understand that your school administrator will be contacted so that we can find a replacement for you.