As a volunteer, I agree to adhere to the following:
1. I will promote the 2022 Connecticut March for Life to my family and friends in person and on social media,
2. I will attend the 2022 Connecticut March for Life,
3. I will be available for volunteer the day of the March, March 23, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and do your best to attend an online volunteer meeting scheduled for the week before (details to come).
4. I will work with the points of contact, Christopher Healy, Executive Director of the Connecticut Catholic Conference (CCC) , and Peter Wolfgang,, Executive Director of Family Institute of Connecticut (FIC), who will work in consultation with Erin Getz from the March for Life.
5. I agree with the mission of the March for Life is to end abortion by uniting, educating, and mobilizing pro-life people in the public square.
Volunteers are subject to approval by CCC , FIC and the March For Life.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org