Week 12 Laws of the Game quiz 2018-2019 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. Bayer player Thomas Müller jumps in the air and kicks Ajax player Nicolás Tagliafico’s head and neck and endangers the safety of his opponent. What do you decide?
Red card + direct free kick
Red card + indirect free kick
Yellow card + direct free kick
Yellow card + indirect free kick
2. The ball touches the ground after a dropped ball. A player kicks the ball directly in the opponents' goal. How does the referee need to restart play?
3. A player throws the ball to his own goalie. The ball goes in to the goal without being touched. How does the referee need to restart the game?
4. Team A has been reduced to seven players. At that moment one of the players deliberately leaves the field of play. Only six players of Team A remain on the pitch. The referee:
Has to stop the game immediately because Team A has fewer than seven players.
Has to stop the game immediately and shows a yellow card to the player who left the field of play.
May play the advantage, but will not resume after the ball has gone out of play
Will announce the opponent of Team A as winner of the game
5. If a player who is to be replaced refuses to leave, …
The referee orders him to leave
The referee stops play and shows the player a yellow card for unsporting behaviour
The referee stops play and shows the player a red card so he has to leave the field of play
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service