Garden Party Volunteer Registration
Thanks for your interest in Garden Party 2020 Volunteer Programme!
The following shifts and tasks are available:
- Ticket Scanners & Wristbanding | 8am - 12pm
- BBQ & Food Distribution | 10am - 4.30pm
- Wellness Tent | 9am - 4pm
- Waste Management | 8am - 7.30pm
* We also have a limited number of PAID positions available working with one of our sponsors during set up and pack down for the event. The hours for this position are:
- Wednesday 14th Oct | 8am - 6pm
- Saturday 17th Oct | 10am - 6pm
Volunteers who are available for BOTH days during the times specified will be considered first. No experience is necessary, just need to be happy with physical and outdoor work, and able to work in a team environment. Volunteers will need to bring a packed lunch and wear comfortable clothing. You will be paid accordingly.
Event Day Volunteers will be given a 30min break during their shift at a time depending on team rotations.
Please note that all Volunteers will be screened and notified whether their expression of interest in volunteering at Garden Party 2020 has been successful via email. We will do our best to roster you on your preferred station, however we cannot guarantee this.
- Bring their own lunch, snacks, and water bottles. Pita Pit is also available to purchase onsite.
- Wear sturdy, covered shoes
- Wear a LUSA Volunteer t-shirt (provided on the day)
- Dress appropriately for the weather (sun screen, hats, rain jacket etc. as required)
- Sign in at least 30 mins prior to their shift commencing for induction
- Report to the volunteer's manager on arrival
- Parking will be available in Orchard Carpark via Gate 3 off Springs Road.
Volunteers who are available for the full shift length will be considered first.
Note: Ticket Scanners will be required to use their own mobile smart phone to perform ticket scanning, and will need to download the Humanitix app in order to scan. If you are selected as a ticket scanner volunteer, you will be sent relevant information prior to the event to make sure you are prepared on the day.
Are you a...
Student at another education provider (eg. UC, Ara)
I am not a student or staff member
Please select which volunteer position you would like to apply for:
You can select more than one option.
Ticket Scanners (8am - 12pm)
Wristbanding (8am - 12pm)
BBQ & Food Distribution (10am - 4.30pm)
Wellness Tent (9am - 4pm)
Waste Management Litter Picker (8am - 2pm)
Waste Management Litter Picker (3pm - 7pm)
Waste Management Litter Picker & Bin Mover (2pm - 7.30pm)
Waste Management Bin Sorter (11am - 6pm)
Waste Management Street Cleaner (9am - 2pm)
Happy Hire marquee set up and pack down (14th, 8am - 6pm | 17th 10am - 6pm)
Do you have a current First Aid Certificate?
This is not required, however may determine where we station you.
Thank you for your interest in Volunteering at Garden Party 2020!
We will be in touch shortly via email with more information.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service