Justice House of Prayer: In Person Prayer Sign-Up for January 20th
A note on how to register:
Please register as a group with your household - you'll be seated with the group you register with. (Please note that children will be sitting with their families during service, as we have not restarted Hilltop Kids just yet!)
Example: if you are coming solo, please enter “1” under number of people in my household. If you are coming in a group of three, please enter “3” under number of people in my household. This helps us manage the space best!
We can't wait to see you!
What is your name?
What is your email address?
Total number of people attending this meeting with me (your household):
We're so excited to have you join us for prayer in person! The following are a few things your whole group is agreeing to by submitting this form:
1. I will wear a mask and practice social distancing while at Justice House of Prayer. This means being seated in a section away from other groups and remaining there, with your mask on, for the whole event. This will feel very different from usual church, but it's important to your safety and loving our community well! (Masks are not required for children under 5 years old.)
2. I commit to staying in my assigned seating area during the service. I understand that I will be seated with the group I register with, and that we will be seated 6 feet apart from any other groups.
3. I won't attend if I am experiencing any COVID symptoms or have had contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID case. I understand that my temperature will be taken at the door to confirm that I do not have a fever.
4. If I attend service and later test positive for COVID, I will notify Justice House of Prayer by emailing
5. I understand that Justice House of Prayer is working hard to implement best practices and follow state and municipal guidelines in an effort to limit the risk of exposure to COVID at this event, but that the risk cannot be fully eliminated. I will not hold Justice House of Prayer liable if I am exposed at this event. If you are not able to say "yes" to all of the above statements, we ask that you please do not attend this event.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jhopboston.com.