19-20 NewCVHSPhoto Website Quiz
1. Go to
How many "menu" categories are on the homepage?
2. Click on the "Photo" pulldown menu. How many semesters are listed under "Photo?"
3. Go back to the homepage, then go to the "Syllabus" menu. Click on the "photography" syllabus, then scroll down to the last page of the syllabus. What is the title at the top of that last page?
a. Photography Syllabus Agreement
b. Photography Equipment / Technology Release Form
c. Photo Pass Behavior Contract
4. Go back to the main home page. Click on the "Resources" page. Click on the rectangle that says, "Photographer Links." This opens a page with links to photographers' websites, listed by the type of photography they specialize in. Look for the "Matt Black" website link under the "Photojournalists" category. Go to his site, open his "bio" page: how many times did he receive the Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Award" for his photography?
c. None of the Above
5. Stay on the "Photographer Links" page. Go to the "Sports" category. Click on the Brad Mangin website link and go to his "about" page. What local professional sports team was the subject of Mangin's three hard-cover coffee table books?
San Jose Sharks
Golden State Warriors
6. Go back to the "Photo Resources" main page. Beneath the HELPFUL INFO... category, you will see the "Image Galleries" heading. There are four image galleries listed. Go to the nytimes link. When you open that link, what is the name of that page? (Hint. It is written in large, black letters, at the top left corner of the image window).
a. The Big Picture
b. Photo Gallery
7. Return to the newcvhsphoto homepage. Go to the "Contacts" menu. What is the SECOND link listed?
Mr. Vendsel's email address
Castro Valley High Website
Aeries Student Portal
8. Return to the newcvhsphoto homepage. Go to the "Photoshop" menu to open the Photoshop Skills page. It is filled with links to Photoshop and Macintosh lessons that will help you master the technology of the "digital darkroom." How many NUMBERED Photoshop AND "Misc. Macintosh" lessons are on that page?
9. Stay on the Photoshop Skills page. What is lesson #4?
a. Paint Bucket tool.
b. How to submit a digital assignment.
c. How to do a screenshot.
10. Click on lesson #25. What is the name of that lesson, and what is the subject in the example photos?
a. How to download a camera memory card / a memory card & computer screen
b. Single color and desaturate / red & green bell pepper
c. How to submit a digital photography assignment / a skateboarder
d. Magnetic Lasso tool / a tiger and an eagle
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Castro Valley USD.