20th Super Bowl Gospel CelebrationThursday, January 31, 20195:30pm - red carpet7:00pm - show taping beginsAtlanta Symphony Hall, 1280 Peachtree Street; Atlanta, Georgia, 30309
* Red credentials for Super Bowl Gospel Celebration (SBGC) are reserved for working journalists only. To be considered for a credential, you must be a bona fide media organization that produces and publishes original content.
* Journalists who receive credentials must be on assignment from a specific media organization.
* Print publications must have an audited circulation of at least 15,000.
* Digital outlets must have a minimum traffic of 50,000 monthly visitors.
* Electronic Media (Radio/TV) must have an entertainment format/segment in order to be considered.
* Photographers must be on assignment from a publication that meets the publication requirements listed above. All photographers applying to cover SBGC are required to use professional photography equipment only (no cell phones).
*This form is a request for credentials for red carpet coverage only.
* An approval of credentials does not guarantee seating to the show.
* After we receive your submission, it will be reviewed and will be subject to approval based on press space allocation. You will receive a notification by January 23.
* Submitting this form does not guarantee a pass.
* On the event day, requests for press credentials will not be granted.