Little Wonders Health and Safety Expectations
Dear Little Wonders Family,
We look forward to our return to in-person classes this year. Choosing to return to school is a big decision with many things to factor in at a family level, including your comfort level with the new COVID protocols and schedule changes. Following the constantly changing information surrounding COVID-19, we will do our best to keep you and your child safe while still providing a positive, playful co-op experience for your child.
In the same way you expect the school to make a commitment to your family’s well being, we’d like you to keep in mind that our co-op community demands a commitment from you as well. We understand there are many things out of your control (e.g. jobs, childcare, and older siblings) and that there will always be some risk in sending a child to school. However, out of respect for everyone at Little Wonders, we ask that each family takes what steps it can to reduce their risk of exposure. Please read the following Family Expectations and discuss them with your household. You will be asked to submit this form with your enrollment documents.
Part of the magic of Little Wonders is the family-like connections we build with each other. Thank you for working together to keep our community safe!
Family Expectations Outside of Little Wonders
• Families with eligible members should make an effort to become vaccinated this summer.
• To participate in School Year classes, all adults in the household must be fully vaccinated by August 30, 2021. People are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
• Please speak directly with the Director if you have questions or concerns on this matter.
Local Health Orders:
• Everyone 2 years and older must wear a properly fitting mask (snuggly over the nose and under the chin)
• Maintain physical distance
• Wash your hands well, and often
• Avoid indoor gatherings
• Avoid large outdoor gatherings (e.g. stadiums, concerts)
• Limit play dates to 2-3 children and keep them outside
• Limit social channels as much as possible (stick with your cohorts!)
• Consider quick indoor interactions like a 20 minute grocery run and avoid long indoor exposures like salon appointments
• If your family gathers indoors, unmasked, with unvaccinated people who are not members of your household or your established cohort (i.e. a small, stable group of 2-3 families who have agreed to socialize only with each other), then before returning to school you must either:
➡ Quarantine at home for 10 days; or
➡ Get tested 5-7 days after the indoor gathering, and no earlier, unless symptomatic.
➡ We ask that all unvaccinated family members be tested.
• Keep your teacher informed of family/work travel plans
• If your family travels by air, then before returning to school:
➡ Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated family members must either:
∙ Quarantine at home for 10 days; or
∙ Get tested 3-5 days after travel AND self-quarantine for 7 days after travel, even if the test is negative.
➡ Fully vaccinated family members who engage in international travel must:
∙ Get tested 3-5 days after travel and do not need to self-quarantine.
➡ Fully vaccinated family members who engage in domestic travel do not need to test or self-quarantine.
➡ This guidance applies even if your family was tested before travel.
Child/Children's First and Last Name(s)
Parent's First and Last Name
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Little Wonders.