#RCPHL Enrollment Form
#RealCollegePHL aims to address students’ basic needs insecurity with a viable, effective, and sustainable approach that draws on the collective resources of higher education, community partners, and government leadership. With the support of the Lenfest Foundation, the Hope Center will provide technical assistance and related support on students’ basic needs to Philadelphia’s higher education institutions and work with key partners in the city to facilitate collaboration for service delivery to and advocacy on behalf of students.
As a #RealCollegePHL higher education partner you can receive free of charge (for one year):
● Expert consulting with our experienced team, including Dr. Sara Goldrick-Rab, on ways to integrate basic needs supports into your enrollment management and student affairs strategies.
● Validated data to guide your work, as the Hope Center fields the #RealCollege survey on your campus (fall 2020) and supply you with an internal-facing report.
● Evidence-driven guidance to assist in the effective administration of the emergency aid programs, including the CARES Act funds.
● Technical assistance for your staff to connect students to community organizations and public benefits programs.
● Support for your efforts to engage faculty in supporting students’ basic needs.
Please complete this form to enroll your institution in #RealCollegePHL.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Temple University.