2. Scheduling is subject to staff availability. Schedule the test at least one week in advance by filling out the following form.
3. The library cannot accommodate requests for unscheduled proctoring.
4. Once your exam has been scheduled, it is your responsibility to contact your school to arrange for exam materials/passwords to be sent to the Homer Township Public Library . Ensure that the library has received the materials and you received confirmation of scheduling from us.
5. Bring appropriate photo I.D. and any material needed.
6. Students using personal electronic devices or talking with other patrons during testing will forfeit the ability to take the test that day and will be required to reschedule.
7. The library cannot guarantee that the correct material will be received by the testing institution by a specific date.
8. The library will not download testing software that is not compatible with our network.
9. The library cannot provide a locked or secure place for the test.
10. The library cannot provide a quiet study room for test taking.
11. The library is not responsible for any delayed tests, nor any completed tests once they leave the library's possession and have been mailed back to the educational institution.
12. The library is not responsible for tests that are interrupted by Library emergencies, power failures, or computer hardware or software failures.
13. The library reserves the right to substitute a proctor in the event of the original proctor's absence.