Share your work at the 2021 Digital Humanities Fair — Online Showcase!
Wednesday, April 21st
Submit a proposal for a lightning talk:
* We welcome all Digital Humanities projects, and related projects.
* Projects can be completed or in progress.
* Faculty, postdocs, graduate students, undergraduate students, and staff are all welcome to submit proposals.
* Lightning talks should be 3 minutes in length.
* Please limit yourself to 1-2 slides.
* Priority deadline for proposals: Monday, April 12th by 11:59pm.
* Final deadline for proposals and slides: Friday, April 16th by 11:59pm.
The DH Fair is an annual event that offers the UC Berkeley community the opportunity to share projects at various stages of development, receive invaluable feedback from peers, and reflect on the field more broadly. This year's events include a keynote speech from Roopika Risam on Digital Humanities for Social Justice and a panel discussion with Tim Tangherlini and Lisa Wymore on computation for analyzing and choreographing dance in the K-pop and folk music genres.