SMA - Public Weather Survey
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to read through this short survey on the services and products provided by the Seychelles Meteorological Authority. It is our goal to stay current with the needs of the public and to provide the most effective weather watch and warning service 24/7, 365 days a year. In order to do that, we need to hear from you.
Please fill out this survey only once and feel free to share it with your network. It will take 5-10 minutes, at most, to complete.
Rather Not Say
2. Which age group do you belong to?
3. Are you
Employed (including self-employment)
4. Which industry are you engaged in?
Agriculture and fishing
Wholesale, retail, and imports/exports
Finance, insurance, real estate and business services
Transport, storage and communication
Community, social and personal services
5. Does the weather affect your work performance?
6. Do you check the weather to make decisions regarding the following (You may select more than one option)
Personal activities such as what to wear or how to travel.
Leisure activities such as having a barbecue, going to the beach, going fishing etc…
Domestic activities such as hanging out the washing or doing other work around the house.
Special occasions such as going to a wedding, birthdays etc…
7. How often do you check the weather?
2-3 times a week
Once a week
Once a month
8. Where do you usually see or hear a weather forecast or warning?
Word of mouth
9. How would you prefer to receive weather forecasts and warnings?
Text messages (solely for warnings)
10. If you are watching television or listening to the radio and a weather forecast comes on, do you pay attention to it?
11. When would you prefer to watch or listen to a weather presentation?
12. Are you aware that the Seychelles Meteorological Authority has a website where you can find weather information? (E.g. if you have missed the meteo)
I was not aware
13. Are there any things you want from a weather forecast that you don’t get? (E.g. more local information, clearer symbols, longer range forecasts etc…)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service