Fairway Center Scheduling External Agency Room Reservation Request Form
The Fairway Auditorium, Fairway Command Control, Fairway Education Room, and Fairway Board Room is available for use by government and non-profit agencies free of charge between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. Room reservations may only be scheduled within three months from the date of the event.
Reservations must include set up and clean up time within these hours and as part of reservation request. Patrons will have access to the room only at start of reservation time and must completely clean and vacate the room by end of reservation period.
Summit County Public Health
The auditorium is available strictly as a courtesy by Summit County Public Health for use by local government and nonprofit organizations free of charge. Commercial or political use, fundraising events or private parties are not permitted. Summit County Public Health retains full discretion to determine whether and when to allow courtesy scheduling of its meeting spaces. Summit County Public Health reserves the right to deny room usage to any applicant, or to subsequently cancel a reservation, based on the Health District’s priorities or policies. Please be advised that Summit County Public Health bears no financial responsibility for any costs related to or arising from exercising its right to cancellation of the use of a meeting room for operational reasons or for any other reason.
The fact that a group is permitted use of the auditorium does not constitute an endorsement of the group’s policies or beliefs by the Summit County Public Health.
In order to provide flexibility for room usage, it is strongly recommended that applications for room reservations be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event date. The auditorium is available from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. No long-term or month to month agreements for usage of the auditorium will be made. To reserve the auditorium, a completed application form must be submitted to the Summit County Public Health Administration Office in person, by U.S. mail, via email to
or by fax (330-923-7558). The application must be signed by an authorized representative of the entity who shall sponsor the meeting and be personally responsible for the conduct of the meeting.
In addition, the authorized representative must have authority to bind their entity with financial responsibility for any damage or cleaning costs incurred by Summit County Public
Each application will be reviewed and the contact person will receive confirmation either by email or U.S. mail. Information about the room’s availability may be provided by phone (330-923-4891); however, applications will not be considered as confirmed until a signed application is submitted and written confirmation is sent or provided by Summit County Public Health. The applicant must agree that announcements or publicity for the meeting will not be printed or distributed until written confirmation is received from Summit County Public Health.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. Applicants must adhere to all Summit County Public Health meeting room regulations. Noncompliance will result in the loss of meeting room privileges.
2. Meetings must be held during Summit County Public Health standard operating hours (8am-4pm M-F) and must end at least 15 minutes before the building closes.
3. The requested reservation hours must include time for any of your group’s setup and cleanup needs. No individuals associated with your event will be admitted to the room/s before the access time contracted and all must vacate the room/s by the contracted ending time.
4. No requests for changes to the setup arrangements will be accepted from any person other than the applicant named on the reservation.
5. If cancellation of a reservation is necessary, the Summit County Public Health Administration Office must be notified immediately. Failure to do so may result in the ability to schedule future room reservations.
6. If the nature of the event changes or if the number of participants changes, Summit County Public Health must be notified at least 10 calendar days in advance. Summit County Public Health reserves the right to disapprove any such requests.
7. Delivery of supplies or equipment will not be accepted at Summit County Public Health prior to the approved reservation time.
8. The District requires that all groups limit their activities to the area reserved and adjacent restrooms.
9. The person or organization making the reservation shall be responsible for (1) setting up tables and chairs, (2) condition of the room after use, and (3) assuring all guests exit the building. The applicant shall supply Summit County Public Health with a complete list of meeting attendees as soon as practicable on the date of the meeting.
10. No material of any kind (i.e., signs, decorations, posters, etc.) shall be tacked, posted or fastened to walls or woodwork.
11. Tables and chairs may be arranged as necessary. However, the room must be returned to its original state before vacating the building.
12. Summit County Public Health’s technical equipment may be requested by the applicant at the time of the application. In the event equipment malfunctions during use, it should be brought to the attention of SCPH staff.
Applicants should not attempt to repair malfunctioning equipment. All equipment must be turned off at the end of use.
13. Use of the computer training room must be limited to the capabilities and programs available on the computer technology equipment provided. No additional programs may be installed on Summit County Public Health computers by instructors or students.
14. Alcoholic beverages may not be served on the premises.
15. Gambling, bingo, casinos, or wagering of any kind is prohibited.
16. Smoking is prohibited in the building and on the Summit County Public Health campus.
17. Animals are not allowed on the premises (except for service animals who are being properly handled).
18. Refreshments may be served at the event if it is specified on the application form.
19. Applicant may use Summit County Public Health provided microwave oven, refrigerator, and sink adjacent to the reserved room/s where applicable.
20. All additional food service supplies and equipment must be provided by the applicant (i.e. coffee, plates, napkins etc.).
21. The applicant is responsible for cleaning the kitchen after using it.
22. The applicant is responsible for clearing all tables and for placing all garbage in refuse bags/cans. Summit County Public Health will supply plastic trash bags.
23. The Applicant shall be responsible for leaving all areas and equipment clean and in good order. Any damage to meeting rooms, equipment or facilities is the financial responsibility of the applicant and their organization.
24. Lights and appliances are to be turned off upon vacating the premises.
25. The Applicant must complete the Reservation Closing checklist and return it to Summit County Public Health staff.
26. Summit County Public Health is not responsible for loss or damage to property left in meeting rooms by the applicant organization and co-users.
27. Any applicant using Summit County Public Health meeting rooms and facilities agrees to avoid engaging in any use of furniture, equipment, or building facilities for any use other than that for which they are intended.
28. The applicant shall be responsible for reporting any unsafe conditions observed on the premises to Summit County Public Health Staff as soon as applicant becomes aware of any such condition.
29. Exceptions to the policy and these terms and conditions must be approved in advance by Summit County Public Health.
My clicking the checkbox below signifies that I am the responsible party for this reservation request and that I affirm that the information provided on the meeting room application form is accurate and complete. If there are any changes to reservation request, I will immediately notify the Summit County Public Health Administration Office.
I certify that I am a duly authorized representative of my organization. I have read, and agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions contained herein as and understand that my organization will be responsible for all costs Summit County Public Health may incur as a result of any failure to fully comply with all of these conditions.
Electronic Signature * (Please type your First and Last Name)
I understand that checking this box constitutes a legal signature confirming that I acknowledge and agree to the above Terms of Acceptance.
Legal signature checkbox
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Summit County Public Health.