Welcome to Hot NOLA Carnival, which will be hosted at the VFW in Harahan, LA. There is a regular craft fair that is held at this location but this event is not a craft fair, it is an author event. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For even more information go to:
Hosts are Gillian Zane (local author) & Julie Newchurch (host of the quarterly craft fairs)
The event will be an event targeting readers and authors so tables will be limited.
Time: 12p, to 1pm VIP entrance
1pm to 5pm Gen Admission
Where: The Harahan VFW Hall
Vendor Space: $125 (+1 Guest)
Author / Artist Table: $90
Half Table: $65
Can't make the event but you're interested in showcasing your book? Go here -> https://forms.gle/UbrqK6JBmbzzSVqZ6
• 6ft Table provided for Author / Artist Table
• (2) 6ft Table space provided in an estimated 10x10 space for vendor booths
• Half tables are for authors
This is the VENDOR application form, if you are an author or artist please fill out the author form: https://forms.gle/pxDDi8mukC2nyA1R7
Vendor Spaces - We are opening up the event to a only a few handmade or specialty vendors. We are asking for vendors that specialize in book-related items, produce their own artwork that would be cohesive with a target market of mostly readers and literary folks, or are within the publishing industry. These spots are limited so we do want to make sure they fit, you wouldn't want to pay for a spot and there would be no interest in your product, so we are making sure that the fit is just right.
Here are a few things I thought would fit well, but feel free to let me know about your product!
Example of Book Related Item Vendors:
• Fandom tees & apparel
• Journals & planners, writing
• Book marks
Items that are not book related that we are interested in filling:
• Sweets & Snack vendors
• Food Truck
• Candles, bath products, essential oils
PLEASE BE AWARE:
****ALL TABLES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE****
$25 deposit is required for full tables, $50 Vendor spots. The balance will be required to be paid in full by June 1st. There will be no payment accepted day-of, payment is via a CC or Paypal.
Questions feel free to email: email@example.com
or friend her on Facebook and hit her with a DM. Thanks! Julie is helping with set-up and organization but Gillian is handling logistics, so any questions please direct to Gillian. Thank you!
Join the Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5147429911974095
Eventbrite tickets for VIP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-nola-summer-author-event-tickets-269735264437
All vendors please include a link to a photo of your booth, or your product display/etsy shop etc.
RULES & REGULATIONS
• Setup is at 9am that morning and doors will open at noon, you are required to be set-up by 11:15am or you will not be allowed to set-up
• Parking in the parking lot is for visitors, you will be allowed to pull up and unload and then you MUST move your vehicle, the lot will be cleared at 11:15 am
• Early pack-up/leaving is PROHIBITED, we understand that there might be extenuating circumstances to leave an event, but leaving early disrupts other vendors and discourages shoppers and is unfair for the event, the other vendors and the authors.
• If you don't include an item on this form, please do not bring it for sale if it is outside of the scope of what you described, especially if it is not a product that is handmade (for example - you sell art but you are also a rep for Colorstreet and put those out as well) - do not do this.