Controlled Burn Request
This only applies to controlled burns within the Tuttle City Limits or the Tuttle Rural Fire Protection District.

Check jurisdictions here:

Controlled burns are permitted as long as the following conditions are met:

     1.  No burn ban is in effect for Grady County or Tuttle.  Check:
     2.  No visibility hazard is created on any roadway, railway, or air field.
     3.  The area's air quality is not adversely affected.
     4.  No public nuisance is created.
     5.  The burn will not occur less than 50 feet from any structure or combustible fencing.
     6.  The burn will occur during daylight hours only, and will only be started between 3 hours after
          sunrise and 3 hours before sunset.
     7.  People & equipment capable of extinguishing the fire will be in attendance at all times.
     8.  Only natural waste such as leaves, grass clippings, and tree limbs will be burned.  No household
          waste, garbage, plastic, furniture, flammable or combustible liquid, or any other waste material
          shall be burned.
     9.  The burn is reported in advance to Tuttle Fire Department.

Please note:  The controlled burn is the responsibility of the property owner and any damages, injuries, or nuisances created by the fire remain the sole responsibility of the property owner.  Controlled burns are subject to inspection and may be extinguished at any time.  This form, when successfully submitted, constitutes your understanding and acceptance of these terms and also submission of your controlled burn request to Tuttle Fire Department.  If you have questions regarding these stipulations please call us at (405) 381-4467.

Notifications are not required for fires contained in an incinerator, outdoor fireplace, screened metal fire pit, barbecue grill or pit, and those that are used solely for recreational purposes, ceremonial occasions, or the preparation of food.

If you live outside of the City and the Fire District, call your local Fire Department for information regarding controlled burning in your community.  In the Amber, Bridge Creek, Minco & Pocasset areas, call Grady County Sheriff's Office at (405) 224-0984.
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Street Address *
Where the controlled burn will happen
What will be burned? *
Only lawn waste (leaves, brush, limbs, branches, etc.) may be burned without an inspection by the Fire Department
Your Name *
Phone (### - ### - ####) *
Please include area code
Alternate Phone (### - ### - ####)
Please include area code
Date (mm/dd/yyyy)
If the burn will not be done today, enter the date of the burn
Home Address
If different than where the burn is being done
Certification *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of City of Tuttle. Report Abuse