Tax Appointment Request
Before requesting an appointment, please make sure you are eligible by reviewing the information below. Once the appointment request is submitted, an appointment-specialist volunteer will contact you by phone.
We cannot prepare your tax return if you:
• Made over $60,000 total household income
• Are filing "Married Filing Separately"
• Had self employment expenses of over $25,000, a net operating loss, carry over inventory, or
business use of home
• Adopted children in 2018
• Will complete state tax returns for states other than California
• Have farm, foreign or military income
• Are self-employed SEP, SIMPLE and other qualified plans
• Had clergy income
• Purchased or sold a house in 2018
• Suffered Fire Loss or any other Casualty Loss
• Filed for bankruptcy during the tax year
For a more detailed list of returns we can and cannot prepare, please see IRS Pub 3676-B:
If we cannot provide you with a tax appointment, and if your income was $66,000 or below, you may still be able to file your taxes for free online using the MyFreeTaxes Tool available at
Do you know about the Earned Income Tax Credit? If you made under $53,930, you could be eligible. If you made under $22,300, you could be eligible for the supplemental state Earned Income Tax Credit (CalEITC) Ask your tax preparer or find out more at
Go to the next section to request your appointment
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service