Permaculture Calgary Guild 2020 Board of Directors Nomination Form
This form can be used by any current PCG member to nominate individuals to serve on the PCG Board of Members. Candidates may self nominate or be nominated by another PCG Member.
The Board shall be responsible for the governance of the PCG through the establishment and oversight of policies and decisions to guide the management of the PCG; including, but not limited to:
- Promoting the objectives of the PCG
- Promoting membership in the PCG
- The overall long-term goals and vision of the PCG
- Paying expenses for operating and managing the PCG
- Financing the operation of the PCG, and borrowing or raising monies.
Learn more about our current Board Members here:
Learn more about the Permaculture Calgary Guild here:
Check your membership status here:
Our Annual General Meeting will be held on Friday May 8th, at 5 pm. Register to attend here:
NOMINEE EMAIL ADDRESS
DESCRIBE THE SKILLS AND TALENTS OF THE NOMINEE:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Calgary Harvest.