T2T Market Stall Application Form - Rotary Club of Emerald & District
1. All sites are 3m wide x 3m deep (approx.)
2. Cars / vans may be parked in the allocated parking area for stallholders (if do not extend beyond parameters).
3. Site cost is $25 for a 3m x 3m site, or $35 if you require Rotary International insurance.
4. Successful applicants will be notified by email.
5. Payment for your site must be paid to and received by the Rotary Club of Emerald & District Inc. by no later than Wednesday prior to the market, failing which the Rotary Club of Emerald & District may at its discretion cancel your stallholding.
6. Please Note – NO gas or electricity to be used at the market. No generators; gas bottles; bbqs etc. are permitted.
7. Set up of stalls is from 7am to 8.30am. Stalls to remain in place until at least 1.30pm.
COVID RESTRICTION REQUIREMNETS FOR ALL STALLHOLDERS:
1. Must stay home and avoid contact if feeling unwell.
2. Must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) face mask for the duration of their time at the market, or as directed by the current Government COVID-19 regulations.
3. Must keep aware of current Government directives, including those regarding travelling from orange & red zones etc and comply appropriately.
4. Are encouraged to have downloaded and have active on their mobile phone the Commonwealth Government COVIDSafe application for all of the time they are in the precinct of the Market.
5. Must have a table or barrier between their serving area and the general public of sufficient width to encourage a 1.5 metre distance between staff and the public.
6. Must have on display suitable signage to encourage safe activity in the Covid19 environment, including 1.5 metres spacing between each person, when moving or queuing in the Stallholder’s area.
7. Must have on each table a hand sanitiser dispenser with alcoholic sanitiser for use by the Stallholder and customers.
8. Must regularly clean and sanitise common contact surfaces using a disinfectant to help to reduce the spread of infection.
9. Must have their own rubbish container and take all of their rubbish and any public rubbish caused as a consequence of their activity, away with you at the end of the market.
10. Must comply with the appropriate food handling regulations, if you handle or sell food.
11. Must keep accurate records of all personnel working at the Market each Saturday, including contact details for accurate contact tracing purposes.
12. Must familiarise themselves with all COVIDSafe regulations that apply to business activity;
13. Must have a lawful COVIDSafe plan and protocols in place, and if requested by the organisers produce for the organisers’ inspection.
14. The Insurer will not cover personal injury as a result of your reckless disregard of any guidelines, principles or instruction issued by the Australian Government, relevant State or Territory Government, the New Zealand Government or any other relevant Government jurisdiction you operate in, regarding any infectious or communicable disease, bacteria or virus.
FOR ANY QUERIES PLEASE CALL CATHERINE ELFICK – 0408 769 491
STALL DETAILS - Description of products/items to be sold on your stall:
Business Name (if applicable)
Type of Business:
Website address or Facebook site:
INSURANCE - Do you have public liability insurance? NB. $10 Million cover is required. PLEASE PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE – CERTIFICATE OF CURRENCY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE – IT CAN BE SUPPLIED BY THE ROTARY CLUB OF EMERALD & DISTRICT (see below).
Name of Insurer:
DO YOU REQUIRE PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST OF $10 FOR $10 MILLION COVER ($35 Site fee including Insurance). Site fee is $25 otherwise if you have your own insurance.
NO - I have detailed my insurance arrangements above.
PAYMENTS: Rotary Club of Emerald and District BSB: 633 000 Account number: 159114719 Please include: T2T market date/your name/business as a reference
RULES & CONDITIONS: 1.) All Stalls must be of an acceptable standard. 2.)Stallholders will be responsible for the cost of repair of any damage to the venue resulting from negligence by the stallholder. 3.) Product Security is the Stallholder’s responsibility. 4.) Only one business per stall is permitted (at discretion of organiser). 5.) Public Liability and Product Liability Insurance is the responsibility of the Stallholder. 6.) The Stallholder hereby indemnifies and holds The Rotary Club of Emerald & District Inc, and its members harmless against all claims or loss arising from or in connection with or in relation to the operation of the market. 7.) All products should adhere to the Australian Safety Standards for Children where applicable. 8.) Stallholders hereby give the organisers permission to use their images & business name for promotion of the Trash 2Treasure Market. 9.) Stalls cannot be transferred or assigned to another business. 10.) Stallholders are responsible for leaving their stall site and surrounds clean and tidy both during and at the completion of the market. Please do not use local bins – take all rubbish home with you. 11.) Stallholders are to confine their displays and signage to their allotted stall site. I AGREE TO THE RULES & CONDITIONS, INCLUDING COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS, OF THE TRASH 2 TREASURE MARKET:
Where did you hear about the T2T Market?
BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM, YOUR STALL WILL BE ON THE LIST, HOWEVER, TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION, PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED INTO THE ACCOUNT BY THE WEDNESDAY PRIOR TO THE MARKET. Please email
to let us know you have submitted the payment.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Department of Education and Training.