RTSWS WILL BE HOLDING AN INFORMATIONAL SESSION ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH (6:00 PM CT / 7:00 PM ET) IN CONJUNCTION WITH ATLAS FELLOWS FOR ANY INTERESTED APPLICANTS. TO RSVP, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
ATLAS Fellows is a four-year college and career development program that brings together brilliant young people and financial institutions ripe for new talent. They provide financial and professional support to unleash the full potential of talented, under-resourced students by focusing on four key areas: scholarship, internship, mentorship and membership.
An ATLAS Fellow demonstrates outstanding merit and an interest in a career in finance. The program helps students achieve college and career goals by providing four years of financial support, career advising/experience and mentorship including:
- Up to $20,000 in financial aid for college tuition and other educational expenses for four years
- 4 years of best-in-class, paid, full-time summer internships at prestigious financial institutions where Fellows develop the professional knowledge and networks to enter a career in finance
- Mentorship and professional development training to equip Fellows to be successful in the 21st century workplace
- Membership in a community of current ATLAS Fellows and alumni
ELIGIBILITY and REQUIREMENTS
- High school seniors on track to graduate and enroll in a four-year college or university
- Reside in or attend school at one of the following locations/areas: Chicago, IL; New York City, NY; or Teton County, WY
- Must be a US citizen or legal permanent resident in the US
- Under-represented in finance and/or low-income background (Exceptional students who have overcome significant obstacles will be considered.)