Sponsorship is critical to the success of DFW*ATW's mission which includes monthly programs, GREATMINDS and scholarships. Join our Partnership Committee as we connect with business leaders and seek corporate sponsorships to support our mission.
The Partnership Committee serves the following purposes:
- Ambassadors for DFW*ATW in the Marketplace
- Define and Guide all Aspects of Sponsorships
- Ensure all Partner Benefits are Fulfilled
- Build Valued and Lasting Relationships with Leaders
- Support Sustainable Revenue for Our Non-Profit
- Expand and Celebrate Partnerships and Members
Your role will be to work closely with Partners and represent DFW*ATW as either:
1) Committee Liaison – Works with multiple POCs to ensure all partner benefits are consumed. Ensures a highly positive and sustainable relationship is realized. Suggest quarterly contact with POC and Partner’s executive sponsor.
2) Partner POC – Assigned as primary communicator to Partner. A DFW*ATW member also may be a Partner employee and act in the POC role. Suggest at least monthly contact with Partner’s executive sponsor.
Preferred Role and any comments
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service