2020 Vendor Market Application - Candler Park Music Festival
**Rescheduled for Labor Day Weekend - September 5 and September 6**
The 2020 Candler Park Music Festival will be held Saturday, September 5 and Sunday, September 6 at Candler Park located at 1500 McLendon Ave NE in Atlanta, GA.
The festival experience begins for every attendee with a stroll through the open-air Vendor Market, showcasing small and local businesses that create! Market products may include visual arts (i.e painting, photography, digital art), clothing and accessories, jewelry and handcrafted items (i.e. sculpture, woodworking). You will be contacted if you are accepted as a vendor.
with any questions.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Payment Information: 50% deposit due upon confirmation of acceptance and remaining payment due August 7, 2020
Vendor Space Options:
- 10' x 10': $450
- 10' x 20': $700
- 10' x 30' or Truck/Trailer: $1,000
*Includes (3) working credentials and 20 amp power access
*Service businesses and/or national brands do not qualify in Vendor Market. If interested in Sponsorship opportunities, please email
A few rules to keep in mind…..
- Only one vendor per booth space - sharing not permitted.
- No food or beverage may be sold in the Vendor Market.
- Your tent must be all white/non branded.
- On-Board / Portable generators are prohibited.
- Each vendor registering as a business must be insured and presented proof of minimum $1MM General Liability Coverage.
We ask that vendors be present at their booth throughout the entire event.
- Friday, September 4 - 10:00am -7:00pm
- Saturday, September 5 - 8:00am - 10:00am
- Saturday, September 5 - 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Sunday, September 6 - 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sunday, September 6 - immediately after event
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rival Entertainment.