- Your personal data is administered by the University of Warsaw (the Controller), with the seat at 26/28 Krakowskie Przedmieście, 00-927 Warsaw.
- The Controller has appointed a data protection official to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted at this e-mail address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of organization and proceedings of the Digital Europe Economic Seminars and the evaluation of their results.
- The basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent for processing.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary yet necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected.
- The personal data provided will be stored for the period of time necessary for the achievement of the above stated purposes.
- The data subject has the right of access to their content, as well as, subject to legal provisions, the right to correct and delete data, limit their processing, transfer them, object to processing, and withdraw consent for processing at any given time.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (Polish: Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych).