PGHFW is dedicated to the evolution of industry & commerce, Pittsburgh Fashion Week aims to unite and promote the emerging fashion industry by presenting a fresh perspective of the talent within our city.
The show will be in the last weekend of September, exact date is TBA.
We offer resources and services to help support our designers. You can expect to receive the following benefits by participating in the show:• access to a database of models
• style consulting services and accessory sourcing
• professional Hair Team to assist with event
• professional Makeup Team to assist with event
• professional runway images for portfolio usage
• coverage by regional press + media
• two (2) week-long event passes to PFW19 per collection
Designer Expectations:• To present between eight (8) to 10(ten) looks per collection. These looks must be new to the runway and not have been shown in past runway events.
• Have availability for (3) three meetings with the production team, two (2) fittings with models, and one (1) runway rehearsal in advance of the event. A schedule with these dates will be provided in advance.
Items needed to complete application:☐Designer contact info
☐Brand/Collection Name & Logo
☐Photos of Previous collection(s)
☐Moodboard/Sketches of 2019 Collection
Applications Open - January 2, 2019
Deadline to Apply - February 28, 2019
Selection Notification - March 31, 2019
There is no fee to participate. For additional questions or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.