Share 2 Care Now Launch Guidelines for Ambassadors
1. Record the video between 1-2 min.
2. Share what connects you to mental health and why it is important to you.
3. Share the impact on you and people around you.
4. Share that the Mental Health First Aid Course is a great option for everyone to support people that suffer from mental health issues in your life
5. Invite everyone to join the share2carenow movement with the #bitethelemonandlimechallenge
6. Nominate 3 people to do the same video and join the #bitethelemonandlimechallenge
7. Upload the video to facebook/Instagram or youtube (then share with facebook/email) with the people in your life
8. Add the following hashtags to the post:
#bitethelemonandlimechallenge #share2carenow #mentalhealth #anxiety #depression #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealthaction #mentalillness #mentalhealthfirstaidcourse #mentalhealthfirstaid #MHFA
9. Write a caption to explain your involvement and invite your following to join the movement, the event on the 5th of May and to donate to the cause so that we can all collectively create an environment where people with mental health challenges can thrive and heal.
Include the registration link for the event:
For more info go to
10. Please share the facebook 1/2 day about mental health with your friends:
Become a Share 2 Care Now Ambassador
Please confirm that you will be able to share a short video (up to 1 min) of yourself on social media with the hashtags #share2carenow #bitethelemonchallenge Please use the video of Gergana as an example.
Please share your name/surname.
Please share your mobile number.
Please list your e-mail.
Please share any other comments, suggestions or questions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service