This is an initial expression of interest to be completed by all players attending pre-season training and trials. This information will go on be used as part of the clubs registration process. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to play the winter competition, please let us know ASAP as this will affect our team selection process.
If you require the men's registration form please go to: https://goo.gl/forms/micANJFwB6sWAjy32
UNSWHC CLUB FEES 2017
Refer to player information sheet for fees, payment options and due dates.
HOCKEY NSW REGISTRATION (this is the NSW state association and is in addition to the club registration)
Each individual player must register on the Hockey NSW website and pay their Hockey NSW fee PRIOR to playing their first competition game. Failure to do so will result in negative match points and a fine to the club therefore players will NOT be permitted to take the field. You will be emailed further details of this process when the Hockey NSW online registration process is open.
What happens now:
1) Attend training as per the training schedule:
2) Attend trials on Sunday 26th February and Sunday 5th March - if you cannot attend trials please contact email@example.com
3) You will be informed of upcoming trial games, provisional team selections and competition details by email.
4) You will be emailed details regarding the Hockey NSW registration and payment process.
5) Following confirmation of competition (ED or SHWL) selection please pay UNSW hockey club fee in accordance with the club policy - refer to website.