There is time set aside in the convention schedule each day for "show and tell" and "coffee breaks" where convention attendees will be invited to wander from table to table learning about all the great things IVAW, CSA, and our allies are involved with.
There is limited space so please fill this out ASAP.
- Tables should be set up for display between the following hours;
- Thursday August 1 15:00 to 20:00
- Friday August 2 9:00 to 17:30
- Saturday August 3 9:00 to 17:30
- The public will be invited to attend the convention on Saturday 3PM - 5:30PM
- Tables should be manned during "show and tell" and "coffee breaks";
- Thursday August 1 16:00 to 20:00
- Friday August 2 9:30 to 10:30, 12:00 to 13:00, and 14:30 to 15:00
- Saturday August 3 9:00 to 10:00 and 14:30 to 17:30
- Each day the tables will have to be packed up and stored before leaving the grounds.
- All tabling materials must be completely cleaned up by 18:00 on Saturday August 3rd.
- IVAW is not responsible for any lost or stollen items.
- Allies and Members are also invited to table at the plenary program 18:00 - 21:00 Friday August 2 at the Chicago Temple for a $50.00 fee. Contact Roberto Clack <firstname.lastname@example.org> to reserve a space.