1. The application deadline for Emerald Campus Academies is Friday, February 1st.
2. Applicants are selected based on several criteria depending on the program, which may include; openings available, prerequisites met, grade level priority, essay response, attendance, and teacher recommendations.
3. After completing this application, it is YOUR responsibility to send out this link: https://tinyurl.com/AcademyTeacherRec to the two teachers you are asking for recommendations from. Be sure to ask them in person and get confirmation that they are willing to fill out the form before you send them the link.
4. All academy programs are housed at the Emerald Campus building (Across from Coffman; 5175 Emerald Parkway). Please note that transportation is provided if needed to and from Emerald Campus and home high schools except for internships.
5. Please see our website (https://www.dublinschools.net/emeraldcampus.aspx) for program specifics before filling out this application. Questions? Contact Kristy Venne, Emerald Campus director at email@example.com, your guidance counselor, or the below listed academy lead teacher.
Biomedical Academy firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Business Academy firstname.lastname@example.org
Cisco Academy email@example.com
Engineering Academy firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
IT Academy firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers Academy email@example.com
Start-Up Academy firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Medicine Academy email@example.com
Young Professionals Academy firstname.lastname@example.org