Project Borealis - Rigging & Animation
Be part of something exciting!
As a Character Rigger, you’ll be tasked with working with animators and 3D artists to develop, rig, and sometimes animate organic and mechanical characters. Additionally, experience with physics systems and procedural animation are not required, but are a big plus.
● In-depth experience with Maya
● Strong understanding of both Figure and Facial anatomy
● Experience rigging and animating organic and/or mechanical props (must be ready to provide specific examples of past work)
● The ability to give and take constructive criticism
● The ability to handle multiple assignments at once while staying organized
● A desire to animate awesome characters that pay homage to their Half-Life 2 inspirations
● The ability to contribute, on average, 5 hours a week to Project Borealis
● A passion for the Half-Life universe and games
● Experience with physics systems and procedural animation (please provide specific examples, if available)
● The ability to develop pipeline techniques and processes that simplify development
● A basic understanding of coding (preferably C++)
● Experience working on a game and/or in the games industry
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service