LR Comms - Market research and Insights
If you know me, you'll know that my real passion is working with small business owners like you, supporting you to communicate with purpose, and to promote, develop and grow your businesses in the right way for you and your customers, ultimately achieving the results that you are looking for.
The last few months have been strange and uncertain for most of us, with lots of challenges and also many opportunities too. I'm currently taking some time to look at how best to support you and your businesses in the coming months and year ahead and I would really appreciate it if you could take just a few minutes of your time to answer the questions below and let me have your thoughts and insights.
Thank you so much for sharing your views in this confidential and anonymous survey,
Take care, Lucy
1. How do you feel about the way you communicate and promote your business to your customers and potential customers right now?
2. How would you *like* to feel about the way you communicate and promote your business?
3. What do you feel you want and need more of at the moment when managing your communications and marketing in your business? (Please be honest and give some detail why)
4. What do you feel you want or need less of at the moment to help you know how best to market your business? (Please be honest and give some detail why)
5. What have you learned about your business recently as you have navigated the Corona lockdown?
6. On which few things do you want to put your focus on when marketing your business when this is all over?
7. What's most important for you to achieve in the next 12 months? (Please be honest and give some detail why)
8. If you invested in some time with me, what would you want my advice on? In what specific areas would you like some support? (Please be as detailed and specific as you can.)
9. If you could give me one piece of advice to help me to best support you and your needs right now, what would it be?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lucy Rennie Communications.