I'm in for the Maker's Market at Tiendesitas this November 12-13!
The handmade and homegrown love is heading to Tiendesitas next month! The festivities happen over the weekend of November 12-13 at the first level of Tiendesitas Building A (yes, that huge wide space--imagine it jampacked with handmade goodies, craft tools and workshops)! This could be our biggest Maker's Market yet!
As a participating merchant, you will receive the following values:
- Logo Inclusion in our marketing collaterals
- Brand Profile & Interview on the Maker's Market website (if not featured already)
Event Proper (2 days)
- Approximately 4 foot (front) by 4 foot (depth) space for set up. You'll have to bring your own tables and chairs this time, guys.
- Option to propose a workshop to take place within the Maker Market
- Live social media coverage during the event proper
- Documentation to be posted on Maker's Market and cross-posted on Craft MNL and Globe MyBusiness.
Available booth packages are PHP 2,000 for 2 days/ PHP 1,500 for 1 day for a handmade or craft supplies booth.
All submissions will be subject to screening, unless given a prior invitation. The information filled out in this application may be shared with other event partners/sponsors. The final lineup will be posted at least a week before, but we'll be sure to be in communication prior to that should your brand be selected. We'd like to make the lineup as diverse and as full of quality handmade items that only our local skill and ingenuity can provide. Let's bring on the handmade love, folks!
What are the items you plan to sell? (Please send us image links per item)
Only Handmade items and Craft supplies will be allowed. No selling of pirated goods and overruns. Private accounts will be disregarded.
Which booth package would you like to avail?
2 Days (Saturday-Sunday) - PHP 2,000.00
1 Day (Saturday) - PHP 1,500.00
1 Day (Sunday) - PHP 1,500.00
How would you like to settle payment?
(Payment details will be sent once approved)
PayPal (An additional 4.5% + 15 pesos is required)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service