Whole U. Internship
Which roles/ skills are you interested in most?
(Select all that apply).
Technical Product Management
Clients Relations/ Database
Sales & Customer Service
If you answered "social media" or "marketing"... which vehicles would you like to work with?
(Imagine being the dedicated assistant in this area...)
Bidchat (a Livestream platform, like Periscope)
Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.
CRM (Client Relations Management software)
There are SIX internship options. Which ONE would you prefer to work on most?
(If you have a creative idea, please feel free to suggest it in the "other box)
1. Marketing: Increase Sales & Improve Customer Experience
2. Help Create Online Course (of Whole U. Career Development Program)
3. Marketing: Outreach to Companies - to pitch Whole U. services to Human Resources and/ or Outplacement departments
4. Social Media: Help to Promote Youtube Channel (Whole U. TV) including outreach to publishers and potential partners & sponsors
5. Business Development: Help to create "train the trainer" program (for franchising)
6. Marketing/ PR: Pitching to magazines, newspapers & TV stations, to get media coverage, and Engaging clients through social media
What is the ONE THING you'd like to help Whole U. achieve?
(Do you have suggestions for the project / proposal you'd like to work on?)
What is the ONE SKILL you'd like to learn and/ or practice?
Whole U. is only offering unpaid internships - in exchange for experience & guidance
Are you OK with this arrangement? (Do you plan to apply for school/ course credit?)
When is the soonest date you can start an internship?
What is your preferred internship duration?
(minimum 3 month commitment)
As a startup, Whole U. primarily operates virtually... describe if/ how you're OK with this?
(Hint: This internship will require initiative, creativity, and flexibility ;)
What do you hope to get out of this internship?
(i.e. How would you know the experience met your expectations?)
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service