Chapter Grant Application
CSTA is pleased to offer a tiered grant program to support chapters in providing professional development for its members and in building community support and resources. These grants are funded by CSTA+ membership dues.
Guidance and Obligations
1) Funding amounts may vary between chapters based on the scope and type of proposal.
2) Funds must be used only for the project described in the request.
3) Chapters must have updated their branding and completed their most recent annual report, rubric rating, and goal setting to be eligible for grants.
4) Chapters will only be awarded funding for one project proposal per year.
5) Falsification of application materials will disqualify a chapter from funding.
6) Chapters that do not use all of the grant funds awarded will be required to return the remaining funds.
7) CSTA may ask for additional information in order to make a grant decision.
8) CSTA may ask for a full accounting of the funds expended, including receipts.
Please check the box below to confirm agreement.
I have read and agree to the Guidance and Obligations above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CSTA (Computer Science Teachers Association).