Fall Fest Booth & Activity Information
Sunday, November 3, 2019 from 2:00 to 6:00 pm
801 Loch Alsh Ave. Fort Washington, PA 19034
Please see the following booth guidelines. All special need requests will be considered and accommodated within the Tricentennial Committee's abilities.
- A standard booth for an organization is 10 x 10 and the organization must provide their own tables and chairs.
- Organizations are welcome to bring a 10 x 10 tent.
- Organizations must provide their own electric and water, if needed.
- Booths will be on a hard surface (macadam/pavement).
- Organizations must be self sufficient (bring all activity materials, responsible for set-up, operation, break-down and clean-up of their area).
- Organizations must take all necessary precautions to ensure safety to participants and leaders as well as to prevent damage to the booth site.
- Under no circumstances is an organization allowed to sell items at their booth. No exchange of money may take place.
If your organization is planning a larger activity than a standard booth (example: moon bounce, rock wall, etc.), please list the activity below and the Tricentennial Committee will be in touch regarding logistics.
Questions? Please contact Tammy Echevarria at
or Erin Woodruff at
Name of Group or Organization
Name of Contact Person
Please describe your activity - all booths must provide an activity (example: game, craft, sponsorship of moon bounce, rock wall, etc). The booth must be interactive - you may not just distribute flyers and or other materials.
If you have contracted with a commercial vendor for any portion of your activity (example: moon bounce, rock wall, etc.) please list the activity here:
Any special needs or requests?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service