This is a FREE class. Please answer all required questions.
Thank you for your interest in the Volunteers in Public Safety Support Program.
We will take 40 students per basic course. Anyone signing up after the 40th student will be wait listed.
We urge you to bring a notepad and a writing utensil for note taking.
This training will continue training for 10 weeks.
This is considered an adult class (18+) This program is only intended for those willing to respond to major emergencies, disasters and high-profile planned major events.
The units covered are as follows:
- IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING / TERRORISM AWARENESS
- FIRST AID
- STOP THE BLEED
- CIVILIAN RESPONSE TO ACTIVE SHOOTER EVENTS (CRASE) I
- CIVILIAN RESPONSE TO ACTIVE SHOOTER EVENTS (CRASE) II
- VOLUNTEER RECEPTION CENTER TRAINING
- FEDERAL TERRORISM AWARENESS
- CROWD AND TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Contact Fred Bowditch at email@example.com
if you have any questions.
Training will take place at Franklin County Emergency Management and Homeland Security
5300 Strawberry Farms Blvd
Columbus, Oh 43230
We look forward to meeting you.