In order to participate in the Birthright Macedonia Summer Session for 2023 (June 30-July 21, 2023), you must complete the following three components of the Application Process:
1. Answer all questions on the Application. If a question does not apply to you, please designate it with N/A (Not Applicable). Incomplete responses could delay the processing of your application.
2. Along with your application, you must submit your application fee of US $750 payable to the United Macedonian Diaspora. Be sure to designate that your payment is for Birthright Macedonia. Online payment can be processed by visiting the following link: https://bit.ly/BRM2022ApplicationFee
We cannot begin to secure an Internship Work Program or a Host Family without your payment. The Application Fee is not refundable if you are accepted to participate in the program. If you are not accepted, you will receive a refund.
3. You will be required to submit proof of medical insurance after we have received your Application and Application Fee and a photograph of yourself.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
* The deadline for submitting your 2023 Application is May 27, 2023. Because participation in Birthright Macedonia is limited, applications are processed on a first-come basis.
* You will be asked to submit a resume that highlights your academic and work accomplishments to date. A resume is vital in helping us secure an Internship Work Program for you.
* For the first time, Birthright Macedonia is offering participants the opportunity to experience the Birthright program in the City of Bitola. If you wish to be placed in Bitola, please indicate so in the appropriate question of the application. Because participation in Bitola is limited, applicants will be considered on a first-come basis. You will be notified if you have been accepted into the Birthright in Bitola program. Otherwise, you will automatically be placed in Skopje. PLEASE NOTE: Once you are accepted in Bitola, we cannot honor a change to Skopje.