Welcome to Birthright Macedonia!
In order to participate in the Birthright Macedonia Summer Session for 2020 (July 3-24, 2020), you must complete the following three components of the Application Process:
1. Answer all questions on the Application. If a question does not apply to you, please designate with N/A (Not Applicable). Incomplete responses could delay processing your application.
2. Along with your Application, you must submit your Application fee of $750 (or currency equivalent) payable to United Macedonian Diaspora. Be sure to designate your payment is for Birthright Macedonia.
We cannot begin to secure an Internship Work Program or a Host Family without your payment. The Application Fee is not refundable if you are accepted to participate in the program. If you are not accepted, you will receive a refund.
3. You will be required to submit proof of medical insurance after we have received your Application and Application Fee.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
* The deadline for submitting your 2020 Application is May 22, 2020. Because participation in Birthright Macedonia is limited, applications are processed on a first come basis.
* You will be asked to submit a resume that highlights your academic and work accomplishments to date. A resume is vital in helping us secure an Internship Work Program for you.
* You will be interviewed by a Birthright Team Member. This will be done either by telephone, Skype or another venue.
* For the first time, Birthright Macedonia is offering participants the opportunity to experience the Birthright program in the City of Bitola. If you wish to be placed in Bitola, please indicate so in the appropriate question of the application. Because participation in Bitola is limited, applicants will be considered on a first come basis. You will be notified if you have been accepted in the Birthright in Bitola program. Otherwise, you will automatically be placed in Skopje. PLEASE NOTE: Once you are accepted in Bitola, we cannot honor a change to Skopje.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service