Year 12 Questionnaire
Please complete this form to indicate your intention for your child to return to school.
The government has suggested that Secondary schools should prepare to begin some face to face contact with Year 10 and Year 12 pupils who have exams next year, in support of their continued remote, home learning. This would not happen until June at the earliest.
It has been acknowledged that social distancing in schools may not easily be achieved and so along with this measure the government has also suggested the following protective measures to be introduced:
- Smaller groups./classes of 15 students
- These groups should be kept to the same room as much as possible and not mix with any other group
- Staggered start/leave/break times
- Social distancing on site for any parents collecting and dropping off
- No parents/visitors in the school building
- More regular cleaning of classrooms, toilets, emptying bins, etc
- Increased handwashing
- Adapting the curriculum and timetable
- No use of PE changing rooms or PE lessons
- A phased return with students and staff in on rotation to minimise contact between groups
- Deep clean to take place between groups on site
Student First Name
If the guidance above was put into place, do you intend to send your child into school?
Is there anything else you need to tell us or anything you wish to ask us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Leigh Academies Trust.