Oklahoma School Psychological Association Early Career School Psychologist Award
NOMINATIONS ARE DUE - March 6th, 2020
To identify and recognize outstanding early career school psychologists in the State of Oklahoma whose work demonstrates outstanding achievements in service, significant contributions to the learning of children, and commitment to the implementation of practice consistent with NASP and OSPA standards. If also a member of NASP, the winner of the OSPA Early Career School Psychologist award may become Oklahoma’s nominee for the NASP Early Career Spotlight.
Who Can Nominate?
Any school psychologist, administrator, or teacher in the State of Oklahoma may nominate a practicing school psychologist for this award.
Who is Eligible?
Candidates must currently serve as a school psychologist in the State of Oklahoma. Candidates must be post-internship and be in their first five years of practice.
- Provides school psychological services in line with current NASP and OSPA standards
- Performs job duties and responsibilities in exemplary manner
- Earns respect of others
- Demonstrates ethical and professional behavior as defined by NASP and OSPA standards and ethics
- Has membership and/or leadership in local, state, and national professional organizations
Candidates will be evaluated in terms of major contributions to the field throughout their careers in the following areas:
- Direct service to children, schools and families.
- Service through mentorship to individuals to build skill capacity in the application of academic and mental health interventions
- Service through the administration or supervision of school psychological or related services
- Service to the profession through local and state organizations dedicated to the development and implementation of school psychological services
- Service to the profession through the development of school psychological training programs or through continuing professional development
- Service to the profession through research and publication that contributes to the knowledge base of the field
1. Complete this nomination form and professional statement
Complete with candidate information, nominator information, and a professional statement (600 words or less) about the candidate which includes professional accomplishments, contributions to the field, and commitment to the field of school psychology in Oklahoma.
2. Nominations will be reviewed by the OSPA board. Additional information may be requested from the candidate including, but not limited to:
- Vitae or resume
- Candidate statement
- Letter from supervisors or teachers who work closely with candidate
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service