1) City is committed to offer areas, seedlings and assistance for tree planting (parks, forest areas) for schools every year, at least once in a year. There are two ENO Tree Planting Days annually that fall around 22nd of May and 21st of September.
2) City will take care that these areas will be safe and not constructed afterwards.
3) City will send a short report on tree planting area annually to ENO Programme.
MEMBERSHIP FEE: -
BENEFITS FOR CITIES
1) A certified statement of a membership in ENO Green City Network
2) An official city for ENO 100 Million Trees 2017 campaign
3) A permission to use a special ENO Partnership logo on their website
4) A link to other cities in the ENO Green City Network
More information: email@example.com