MTSA Alumni Association Grant Assistance Fund Application
The Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia Alumni Association Grant Assistance Fund is designed to aid, fund, and support MTSA students, workshop attendees, and alumni anesthesia practitioners emphasizing the continuing advancement of the nurse anesthesia profession. Grant funds are available in a variety of categories.
• Applicant/Recipient must be engaged with MTSA as a student, Fellow, workshop attendee, or Acute Surgical Pain Management Institute project/researcher.
• Grant funds should continue to foster the advancement of the nurse anesthesia profession.
• Grants can support investigational studies for Acute Surgical Pain Management Institute initiated projects, Ultrasound-guided Regional Anesthesia (USGRA) workshop students/participants, and Acute Surgery Pain Institute “Think Tank” projects – papers, presentations, and podium presentations.
• Projects that expand the body of knowledge for the nurse anesthesia are essential funding priorities.
• Funds distributed annually are dependent upon earned income from an investment pool as temporarily designated by the MTSA Board of Trustees.
• The award amounts outlined below may be reallocated at the discretion of the Fund Administrative Committee per the number of applicants per category.
Only MTSA enrollees and workshop attendees are eligible in the following areas:
1. Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) - Practice Doctorate
2. Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) - Completion
3. Acute Surgical Pain Management (ASPM) Fellowship
4. Ultrasound-guided Regional Anesthesia (USGRA) Workshop
5. Dual Enrollees (DNAP Completion and ASPM Fellowship)
Please continue to the next section, which summarizes each category of eligibility.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Prufrock Communications, LLC.