Nuvo College of Cosmetology
919 W. Norton Ave.
Norton Shores, MI 49441
ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSIONS
In order to be eligible for enrollment, you must also have all the following items submitted to Nuvo College prior to enrollment:
1. Have a tour of the facility. This can be done at Orientation.
2. Submit a valid High School Diploma, High School Transcript, or GED. Must include the date and year of graduation.
3. Submit a Letter of Recommendation (from a guidance counselor, teacher, employer, etc.)
4. Driver's License, Birth Certificate or Sate I.D. (Proof of Age).
5. Social Security Card
6. Submit a $200.00 Application and Registration Fee. (We are a Clock Hour school not a Semester School. We do require a down payment that Financial Aid does NOT cover. This payment is also due the date of your Orientation.)
7. (For Instructor Course or Hours Eligibility) Submit a copy of a state issued Cosmetology or Esthetician license, or other proof of license eligibility
STUDENT RIGHT TO KNOW To help you make a good decision about whether or not to enroll in one of our programs, we would like you to know the Latest Statistics, Licensing Requirements, Physical Demands, Salon Safety and the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), pleasevisit:
For the Student Catalog with all Policies & Procedures, please visit:
& National Center for Education Statistics
I acknowledge receipt of the Student Right Know Information & Student Catalog
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service