En español : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd43tPDzKhMnSQlZ01ubj4UyPL3nlktv8swaqjqV46j5d9Zjg/viewform
This is a request to speak at the NEXT upcoming regular Board meeting. Requests to speak must be made prior to noon the day of the meeting. By completing this form, you are acknowledging the following:
1. The Board meeting begins at 6PM, and public participation is made through Google Meet.
2. A Google Meet invitation will be sent from the BVSD IT department to the email address you include on the form.
3. You understand that you should log into the meeting using the link included in the Google Meet invitation at 6PM. You will join the meeting, in progress, and for privacy purposes keep both your microphone and your video turned off.
4. When your name is called, you will have 2 minutes to speak and you should self-monitor your time as you will be automatically muted when your 2 minutes are up. Please let us know if you need interpretation services. Interpretation will not count toward your two minutes.
5. You may turn on your video when your name is called. Please be aware that this video will be recorded for public viewing in perpetuity. BVSD reserves the right to remove you from the meeting if your video includes material that is inappropriate for the public or BVSD students.
6. One person may gift you an additional 2 minutes of speaking time; however, they too, must complete the form and indicate they are donating 2 minutes, and they must attend the meeting and be logged in.
7. BVSD allows 1 hour of public participation during the meeting, with students and those speaking to agenda items speaking first. If all people signed up cannot be heard during the first hour, the remaining participants will speak after the meeting.